Sunday 9 May 2010

Hello again

Looks like I have been away for ages, but dont worry, I havent stopped being horny :) I have masturbated quite a lot recently and very often imagine that a penis would enter my pussy. It seems lots of you cannot imagine that I have never had sex, well... I have never had sex :) But would like to and am still looking for a man to become intimate with. It's not that there arent plenty of opportunities, but the chemistry needs to be right as well :) I met an older man a few weeks ago which was very exciting for me as we did some exciting things. For example, I did wank his dick slightly; am happy to learn ;-))

Also, I have received emails from many of you. Thank you for that :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hallo, ich möchte gerne derjenige sein, der seinen penis zum ersten mal in deine muschi drückt. zuerst aber wll ich dich lecken, dass die muschi schön nass und damit aufnahmebereit wird. bin der peter und bin unter rubens_pp@hotmail.com erreichbar.
PS: deine muschi gefällt mir

woody said...

I would love to be your first. Let me lick you all over. You are everything I have always wanted.

Woody

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Hairy Pussy